Montefiore’s Investment in NGE

CMS Francis Lefebvre advised NGE and its founders, while Fieldfisher advised the managers. Willkie Farr & Gallagher advised Montefiore Investment on the deal.

Montefiore Investment announced its acquisition of a 28% stake in leading French construction and engineering company.

Under the terms of the investment agreement, Montefiore Investment will acquire a 28% stake in NGE, with the founders, managers and employees of NGE owning the remaining 72% of the company.

NGE is France’s fourth-largest construction and civil engineering company, with 14,500 employees in 18 countries.

Montefiore Investment, based in Paris, manages over €2 billion in assets and is France’s leading equity investor in small and medium-sized service companies.

The CMS Francis Lefebvre team included Christophe Blondeau (Picture), Isabelle Prodhomme, Margaux Dechler, Jade Huart, Dimitri Leboff, Sophie Mahy, Claire Vannini, Guillaume Melot, Benjamin Guilleminot, Benoît Fournier, Rosetta Ferrère, Myriam Issad, Délany Chelliah, Victor Delion, and Pierre Bonneau.

The Fieldfisher team included Bruno Paccioni, Pascal Squercioni and Valentin Segret.

The Willkie team was led by partner Grégory de Saxcé and included partners Igor Kukhta and Faustine Viala and associates Paul Dumas and Marie Filippi.

Involved fees earner: Christophe Blondeau – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Pierre Bonneau – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Délany Chelliah – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Margaux Dechler – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Victor Delion – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Rosetta Ferrère – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Benoît Fournier – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Benjamin Guilleminot – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Myriam Issad – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Dimitri Leboff – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Sophie Mahy – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Guillaume Melot – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Isabelle Prodhomme – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Claire Vannini – CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Bruno Paccioni – Fieldfisher; Valentin Segret – Fieldfisher; Pascal Squercioni – Fieldfisher; Grégory de Saxcé – Willkie Farr & Gallagher; Paul Dumas – Willkie Farr & Gallagher; Marie Filippi – Willkie Farr & Gallagher; Faustine Viala – Willkie Farr & Gallagher;

Law Firms: CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats; Fieldfisher; Willkie Farr & Gallagher;

Clients: Montefiore Investment; NGE SAS;

Naoual Sadouqi

Author: Naoual Sadouqi