Liberty Latin America Ltd.’s 12.5% Acquisition Of United Telecommunication Services

Baker Botts represented Liberty Latin America Ltd.

Liberty Latin America Ltd. (“Liberty Latin America”) (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced it has completed the acquisition of the remaining 12.5% of United Telecommunication Services N.V. (“UTS”), which provides fixed and mobile services to the island nations of Curaçao, St. Maarten, St. Martin, Bonaire, St. Barths, St. Eustatius and Saba, from the government of St. Maarten. In March this year, Liberty Latin America acquired 87.5% of UTS at a total enterprise value of $189 million. The completion of this acquisition for the remaining 12.5% results in Liberty Latin America owning 100% of UTS.

Baker Botts team was led by Jonathan Gordon (Picture); John Kaercher; Grace Matthews; Carlos Marquez; Jon Lobb; Peter Farrell.

Involved fees earner: Peter Farrell – Baker Botts; Jonathan Gordon – Baker Botts; John Kaercher – Baker Botts; Jon Lobb – Baker Botts; Carlos Marquez – Baker Botts; Grace Matthews – Baker Botts;

Law Firms: Baker Botts;

Clients: Liberty Latin America Ltd;


Author: Ambrogio Visconti